World Bank Information Development Centre
The World Bank AUCC Depository Information Centre (AUCC-DIC) was established as a result of the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding [MOU] between the Bank and the University College on the 30th of June, 2009.
The AUCC-DIC was set up to:
- Provide public free access to information on development
- Encourage knowledge sharing and policy dialogue among stakeholders.
- The World Bank provided three desktop computers to AUCC, and is committed to providing a multimedia facility, equipped with a large screen, DVD/ Cassette player and speakers. The Centre is linked to the World Bank electronic library through the internet and has access to the electronic collection of World Bank publications.
- The World Bank has also provided hard copies of some of its publications which can be accessed at the Centre.
- The AUCC-DIC is patronized by students, lecturers, and staff as well as the general public.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION